Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tammy Je t' aime

Let me be honest.




I used to run away from God.


For some dumb reason, I thought I could ignore Him.


But of course, I SUFFERED.


One morning, I stop running away. And let Him hold my hand.


Sometimes God has to break your heart.


In the Human world, a broken heart has no life.


In God's world, a broken heart is an open heart. The perfect valve for His love.


According to the Universe, a broken heart allows new love, new grace and new blessings inside.

Makes sense right?


I used to walk around with a broken heart.


The worst part: I DID NOT CARE.


Instead of praying, I would run to fools for advice. Advice that was rotten. Stale. Leaving my ears bleeding to death.


My heart was dying.


But with precious words in prayer, I was saved.


Thank you God.




1 comment: