Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thank You.

Please pray for me.
Im so emotional right now.
Eyes full of tears.
Mind full of praise.
Thank you Jesus!
Earlier today, doctors called my boyfriend to inform him of his current condition of his diagnosis.
"They told me that I am stable. No signs of cancer...," he calmly says to me.
My heart drops.
I almost fell to my knees.
No Cancer. AGAIN.
God is so so so so good. Not only is God so good for helping my boyfriend's brain to heal, but for restoring his life. Mind. Body. And soul.
We ALL don't always wake up with our right minds, but God is ALWAYS at our side and He helps us stand to do better through each day, if we choose to. Know better. Do better. REGARDLESS of what Satan whispers, or how many times our lives darkled against the silhouettes of his tricks and evil plans.....

And my charming boyfriend, Reginald, has yet to let go of God's hands and I know that he never will. And I will never let go of Reggie's hands. Never.
I just don't know what to say....
We shall never know why God is so good to us.
Until then, I will continue to thank Him.
Thank you, Heavenly Father.
Thank you for your blood, Jesus.
Thank you God, King of Glory.


Thank you for listening.
Thank you for healing.
Thank you.

"God is so powerful, folks. Don't play with Him nor doubt Him." ~ Tammy J

No comments:

Post a Comment