Thursday, March 29, 2012

God Favors Me In Spite of.... Everything.

"The devil had a plan to kill me, I know but God intercepted his plan, And told the devil, NO, God blocked it. He wouldn't let it be so, no, He wouldn't let it be so...."

What kind of God would do this for me?
Daydreaming and reflecting over my blessings, I constantly ask myself this question. It just seems like I do more wrong than right. I have never lived a perfect life. And can't seem to do so either. But God has always been there and restrained my mind from giving up.
Oh, and, guess what.
I am engaged!
Truthfully, it still has not hit me that I am months away from marrying the man of my dreams. But I am sure that the day when this vibrancy settles in, my soul will be electrified with much more excitement.
Over the last few months, I have grown spiritually not only with Reginald, but with myself and GOD. My life has transpired and metamorphosed into a marshmallow of hearty goodness. All thanks to the man upstairs who I love so much. My relationship with God has incredibly ripen and thicken. We are closer than ever. In the misst of my journey with God, I have never depended on my faith more than ever in the flood of life's worries and evil.
And holding on to faith is not the easiest thing in the world to do. It is SO HARD. VERY. Especially for a champion worrier. Worry lives in my blood. But every morning when I rise, I make a decision. Choose which side I was on. God's. Or life's. Which do you think I choose?
God is such a Keeper, ain't He?

No comments:

Post a Comment