Sunday, July 18, 2010

life.

Ok, so today was a good day. :)

Yet, I feel as if tomorrow will be a better one. :D

Let me just say that I LOVE people. I think people are precious, tiny pearls of God's strand of perfection. Yuh, even the rotten ones.

(For those who think I don't love them or dissed them, that's a lie. I just prefer not to deal with your shit.)

Throughout my day at work today, I came into contact with different types of people. Happy. Sad. Fat. Skinny. Young. Old. Pretty. Ugly. Crazy. Weird. Yet, what I noticed from each and every one of those individuals is that they are just trying to do the best they can with what they have.

And that's all we can do.

With one life to live, that's all you gotta do. It's kinda simple, don't you think? #kanyeshrug

I mean, we are all in this together. Not forever though. No one makes it out alive in the end.

Thinking about that one life I do have, I realize that I am blessed to have it. I think about my late friend/high school sweetheart Kyle Hatcher everyday and I smile for hours.

He lived his life to fullest. He truly did. He died last summer, and honestly, it STILL STINGS like a fresh cut.

Jesus.

But with prayer and determination, I fight away that folderol and strive to live my life, like Kyle did with his life. And not complain. And be grateful.

By the way...Why do we complain so much? Jesus Christ! We do it so much!

Hmmm....I wonder if humans are capable of going through ONE DAY WITHOUT COMPLAINING? Can I do it? Can YOU do it?

New challenge. Or...

Maybe I should work on how to stop cussing first. Oh well. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Until next time... Learn. Laugh. LIVE.

Quote of the day: "Life is the flower of which Love is The Honey." ~ Victor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment