Saturday, July 17, 2010

Refreshed...perhaps...

What am I doing?

Who am I?

Why do I give a damn?

These are the random questions that normally run through my frazzled mind.

So this is why I decided to start blogging again. To release them.

In the eyes of those who know me, I am thee pint-sized diva who is fun, loyal, smart, sensitive as hell, a bitch, dingy, in love, conceited, and dedicated, classy, and forever redeveloping myself.

For those who don't know me, I appear to be short with very dark skin, a killer smile and a big, fragile heart.

In my eyes, I am just me. Just Totally Tammy.

From last summer to this hot day of 2010, I gained new life.

New friends.
New enemies.
New bra size.
New boyfriend.
New hair.
New goals.
New shoes.

And a new soul.

You have a lot of catching up to do. Catch me if you can. lol :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment