Monday, June 27, 2011

Reposition

I want to run away.
Sometimes I just wish I could run away from every stressful situation that I encounter. But I know that life does not work like that. Some people may disagree. Death is always an option. But life is too beautiful for me to want out.
Don't get me wrong. I love my life.
Step back. And reposition yourself.
Over this past weekend, I realized that I cannot please everyone. Yes, it took 24 years for me to realize that. Pathetic. But hey, when you are hardheaded and determined to impress everybody, you become blind to the reality. Some people will applaud while others will stand there with their noses in the air, appalled.
You must reposition yourself. In every situation. Because it is not the end until God says so.

No comments:

Post a Comment