Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thee Most Raaaaaandom Blog Post I Have Ever Written......I Think.

11 Random Things about Me.

1. I wanted to be married at age 27. God had a different plan and I am thankful. But I was close! Lol!

2. I am currently working on my second book, ‘Malachi.’ Stay tuned.

3. I absolutely hate shaving my legs. Like seriously.

4. I merely paid $366 for my wedding dress. And it was perfect. Just for me.

5. I have the wildest crush on Mariah Carey. No one will ever understand.

6. I am in love with Ice Mountain water. So tasty and refreshing.

7. I love pink nail polish. It’s demure, ladylike, and timeless. Other colors are fabulous. True. But classic pink polish is soft, elegant and trendy!

8. I am forever trying to find ways to sway my husband to get us a kitten. I mean, it would be a subtle cure to 'baby fever'.

9. I care too much for other people’s feelings. Trust, I am working on that.

10. I want to have twin girls. I know, I know, that’s social suicide.

11. I am madly in love with a man named Reginald. Oh wait, not so random, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment